Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+343] Running away to the army in his underwear~
– What do you mean ‘underwear’?
– It’s a joke saying that someone’s in such a rush that they ran out of their house without clothes on
2. [+113] Since when has the army become a place for celebrities to run away to? Starting with Seungri to Park Kyung and now Chanyeol ㅋㅋ
3. [+47] I guess this is just the course now. I saw this exact scene in a drama. The CEO told the celebrity to go enlist in the army because people would forget about their scandals in due time.
4. [+74] Park Chanyeolmyung (yeol myung = 10 people), running away to the army, sigh
5. [+48] Looks like he’s going to try to make his comeback after he serves in the army
6. [+29] Running away to the army
7. [+81] I hope you get beat up a ton in there
8. [+12] Since when has the army become a place of escape?!
9. [+17] Does he think anything will change for him if he serves in the army?
10. [+9] Chanyeol-ah, please just leave EXO ㅋㅋ;;
Source: Idol Issue via Instagram
1. [+169] Park Chanyeol-myung-ssi, that’s quite the quick update you’re giving us there. So you’re enlisting in the army?
2. [+78] Running away to the army
3. [+37] How can you leave your 10 girls behind for the army.. ㅜ
4. [+22] So by apologizing, does that mean he’s admitting that the scandal is true?
5. [+28] Looks like Park Chanyeol-myung used his brains here. With Naver getting rid of their real time search rankings and other celebrities being busy with school bullying scandals, look at him creeping up with a post of his own ^^ Go take Kim Jongdae-ddy’s hand and leave EXO together ^^
6. [+9] But why aren’t you leaving the group