Source: Idol Issue via Instagram
The start of the “3rd generation” of idol groups: Twice, Gfriend, BTS, IOI, Seventeen, Black Pink, Red Velvet, EXO, Mamamoo, Lovelyz, Got7
1. [+745] Wow… I really miss those days ㅠㅠ EXO, BTS, Black Pink, Red Velvet, Twice, the one tops…
2. [+361] Of course I love the 3rd generation groups but my favorite will always be the 2nd generation..
3. [+325] 2016… BTS totally blew up with ‘Blood, Sweat, Tears’, Black Pink hit a two home run with their debut with ‘Whistle’ and ‘Playing with Fire’, Twice and Red Velvet were at the top of the game with ‘TT’ and ‘Russian Roulette’… Seventeen, Girlfriend, Mamamoo were all known for their unique concepts.. It was a year with a lot of high quality and variety.
4. [+182] Truly a legendary year ㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+120] Red Velvet and EXO.. ❤️❤️
7. [+54] The 3rd generation was good but there are a lot of people who are still missing the 2nd generation era
8. [+48] 2016 makes me nostalgic but 2017/2018 was K-Pop’s peak
9. [+22] I miss Girlfriend
10. [+11] I remember always hearing ‘Rough’ whenever I turned the radio on in the car in 2016… ㅠㅠ so sad to think Girlfriend will never have another comeback again