Source: Newsis via Nate
1. [+4,004, -248] A fan that turns their back is the scariest… although I’m sure he earned it considering how much he looked down on them;
2. [+3,998, -221] I wouldn’t want to fund his diaper and milk fund either. Seems like fans already paid for most of their wedding, though.
3. [+2,870, -134] I guess all the woman had to bring to the table was a baby ㅋㅋㅋ since fans practically paid for their whole wedding
4. [+248, -35] Just think of this in simple terms. An idol group relies on their image to make money. Now imagine the group has a member that’s a father and is out there dancing along. This isn’t even a nugu group, this is EXO. How can that look cool? There’s a big difference between simply having a girlfriend and being a husband and father ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+198, -19] Honestly, he needs to voluntarily leave
6. [+151, -19] I think this is fair. Yes, dating and getting married are free choices, but it’s not like Chen first went public with his girlfriend and then announced a wedding later. That wouldn’t be problematic. Instead, he acted like he was single this whole time, making a mockery of his fans, while dating his girlfriend and not even using protection while enjoying things with her. Now she’s pregnant. Fans totally have a right to feel betrayed, no? And he’s better off just staying home and looking after his baby, at least for the sake of the team.
7. [+110, -15] Imagine how pissed off you’d feel if your money went towards buying his girlfriend clothes and accessories…
1. [+519, -68] I’m not an EXO fan so for regular people like us, this will be something that we won’t think about once the issue passes. However, for these fans, they’ll continue having to deal with it… I think it’d be difficult to have to continue being with a member they’ve lost trust in…
2. [+308, -88] I support these protests
3. [+232, -60] I support the fanclub’s protests efforts. The majority of the EXO fandom does not support Chen’s right to continue promoting under EXO.
4. [+149, -59] Jongdae-ya, leave the group
5. [+106, -36] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if these fans realize that protests like these only worsen EXO’s image… to the rest of the public, it just sounds like ‘fandom demands married member with new baby to leave the group’… I’m sure the members are happy about this.
6. [+64, -8] Kids… go home and study ㅜㅜㅜ you’ll regret this when you’re older ㅜㅜㅜㅜ and it’s cold, don’t catch colds…
7. [+131, -79] Chen, screw off, I can’t believe he’s shamelessly sticking with the group right now