1. [+178, -1] The models are working hard.
2. [+147, -4] …? They gave up on fashion at a fashion show.
3. [+113, -0] Even if things go well during a rehearsal, they’ll be screwed if the outfit doesn’t function during an actual show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They must be so nervous.
4. [+33, -0] It’d be meaningful if the balloon turns into an outfit shape. What’s the point if the balloon just sags after?
5. [+32, -2] Guys, fashion shows are divided by pret-a-porter and haute couture. Pret-a-porter is mainstream fashion and held by brands for sales, so they have a lot of pretty clothes. This fashion show is haute couture. Andre Kim is one of the representatives for it. Haute couture could also be for business but generally, it’s for art fashion. It’s like exhibitions for individual designers and are small scales. So you see a lot of weird outfits that you don’t see in daily life. A lot of people criticize the designers because of weird fashion shows but they’re haute couture, so please consider it as an art.
6 [+16, -0] The way the models struggle looks so off ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+8, -1] I graduated my school by making nothing ㅋㅋㅋ How did they even design that…
8. [+8, -0] Can they even breathe in that?