Source: SBS via Nate
1. [+1,118, -31] We’re always celebrating the holidays of other countries~~~
2. [+935, -38] Wake up!! Celebrating a foreign holiday during a pandemic… Please stop being crazy and worry about your parents over the holidays!!!
3. [+531, -19] Seeing people celebrate a foreign holiday while ignoring our own chuseok makes me want to throw up
4. [+23, -0] These are the same people who will be blaming churches, hospitals, saunas, gyms… while they were the ones celebrating a foreign holiday
5. [+22, -0] Just take a pass on anyone you see on Instagram celebrating Halloween ㅋㅋ they’re too selfish
6. [+20, -0] We have no right to be blaming the older generation anymore. Look at these pigs celebrating a foreign holiday. People in their 20s and 30s are no better~~ just as selfish
7. [+11, -0] Shouldn’t we be banning parties like this? Do we not remember what happened with the first outbreak in Itaewon and how everyone had to suffer and businesses had to close?
8. [+11, -0] What a joke. People are just looking for any excuse to gather right now.
9. [+11, -0] I hope they all get caught and arrested
10. [+9, -0] Aigoo, we’re going to be hitting stage 3