Source: Korea Econ via Nate
1. [+2,114, -19] Their stocks aren’t dropping because of Kwon Mina but because of Shin Jimin’s actions
2. [+1,617, -12] FNC deserves this… they took in a bunch of minors and didn’t bother to take responsibility for them. They were bystanders all the same… the absolute worst.
3. [+1,445, -11] Good riddance, FNC needs to be delisted
4. [+105, -0] So what if they lost 3.9 billion won? It’s barely a blip compared to how much it went up when Yoo Jae Suk joined. AOA’s not even some top girl group. FNC needs to put out a better apology than the joke they released. FNC has no one to blame but themselves for birthing such a monster like Jimin. They need to come back out with a better apology and screw off with that nonsense about Jimin’s activities being halted since her career is as good as over.
5. [+75, -0] The article is phrased in a way that makes it sound like FNC’s stocks are dropping because of Kwon Mina. She’s the victim, don’t blame any of this on her.
6. [+72, -1] Jimin is rock bottom in both looks and character
7. [+45, -1] That’s fine, Jimin can compensate for the losses
8. [+39, -2] The public has turned on FNC because of Shin Jimin’s lack of character so of course their stocks are going to drop ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+39, -1] Jae Suk hyung, hurry up and get out of there
10. [+32, -2] Sung Ho-ya, remember when you were poor? Let’s get you back to those roots, yeah?
11. [+28, -0] FNC was already trash before Jimin outed them