Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+1,190, -46] She apologized last time for writing an ambiguous post and there she goes again, writing another ambiguous post
2. [+902, -43] Unless you’re going to come out and say something clear like “Jimin and the other members did this”, just stay quiet because it’s noisy enough as it is
3. [+737, -28] I think she’s trying to say she was bullied by the other AOA members too… seems like it’s true that the other members took part in it on bullying Mina. I’m thankful that she survived those 10 years, and I hope she knows that it’s okay to let those 10 years go..
4. [+63, -7] Still just as ambiguous
5. [+50, -3] What is she saying?
6. [+48, -2] Ambiguously confusing the first time, just as ambiguously confusing the second time~~~
7. [+42, -4] Uh…? What’s the point of her post?
8. [+40, -0] I think she’s trying to say that she was hurt too and thought of everyone as bystanders but now realizes that Mina was hurting too… and that she couldn’t notice Mina’s pain because she was in pain too.. Choa quit because of depression, Chanmi got treatment for depression, now Mina… seems like the members had it rough.
9. [+35, -1] She’s trying to say that she thought she was the only one hurting at the time but realized that others were hurting because of Jimin too
10. [+33, -6] Didn’t she quit the group as soon as AOA quit being a band? I don’t think she’s that important of a figure in this.
Source: Top Star News via Nate
1. [+4,165, -28] Did she bully Choa too????
2. [+3,869, -35] Jimin was just a thug
3. [+2,781, -24] Whenever Choa would leave her phone and wallet in a locker at event halls, Jimin would take them out and hide them, which Choa expressed already that she hated. Jimin’s just not a good person. There’s nothing worse than having to deal with someone who’s not even worth regarding as human so it seems like what’s rotting was finally burst open within the group.
4. [+373, -1] I remember Ladies Code’s Eunbi said in an interview that she was prepping to debut with AOA but left because of someone bullying her, now I can definitely see who that person is
5. [+335, -3] It’s pretty obvious what happened ㅋㅋㅋ Jimin and Seolhyun purged Choa because she was the most popular member… and then spread rumors that the reason she left was because of pregnancy or to get married ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+298, -3] It’s always the Chihuahua looking ones with the poisonous personalities
7. [+184, -1] There’s just no end to this~ If Choa really left the group because of Jimin…. I just can’t. FNC is proving that they’re makjang right now.
8. [+171, -1] Choa was smart to leave when she did
9. [+163, -1] To put in perspective how horrible Jimin is, it’s usually over for an idol once they get into a sex scandal but even with a dorm sex scandal, Jimin has so many other crazy stories that the actual sex scandal got overlooked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+140, -4] Our Choa ㅜㅜ
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+981, -56] Seolhyun needs to be buried with her..
2. [+952, -21] As you live on in life, you’ll come to realize what the phrase birds of a feather means.. There’s just no way these two could’ve been so close unless they shared the same values… Seolhyun = Jimin
3. [+909, -47] Seolhyun? That girl who suddenly went around saying she beat Suzy because of one CF?
4. [+77, -4] Seolhyun’s the worst
5. [+74, -1] Seolhyun is a bystander
6. [+70, -5] This is not just any fire. When she started crying over her Kinddokkang scandal, I could let it go for being cute, but not only is this scandal such a disappointment on her, but I actually feel hatred and disgust. Seolhyun had enough influence within AOA to maintain balance but I don’t know if she was too dumb to realize that or if she’s just a selfish person but I have to admit that I’m filled with nothing but hatred and disappointment for her. Her career is over. She better live as quietly as she can with the money she’s saved.
7. [+68, -1] It’s actually a very cruel thing to torment and embarrass someone who’s innocent
8. [+66, -1] Everyone is birds of a feather. Couples, friends… Victims will never forget the pain, and the mental anguish will never go away.
9. [+56, -4] It’s 10 years, you devils. 10 years that she trusted you guys to do something but instead you ignored her. How hurt must she have felt for her to consider suicide? Seolhyun!!!!! You’re so fake. I still remember your tears from your Kinddokkang scandal. Thinking about it now makes me realize how fake you are. Your responsibility in this is not light. You better retire.
10. [+49, -2] I can’t even stand Seolhyun’s CFs, swap out the model
Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate
1. [+2,870, -20] The bystanders and the agency are all accomplices
2. [+2,418, -19] Disbanding is the only option. Don’t think of embarrassing yourselves by continuing~
3. [+2,089, -19] Of course fans should turn their backs
4. [+170, -4] I no longer wish to see them, especially Seolhyun… farewell
5. [+166, -3] Seolhyun out
6. [+136, -2] Seolhyun’s luck has run its course
7. [+115, -4] I’ll let Choa slide for cutting ties early
8. [+114, -4] How lowly did she think of the members to bring a man back to their dorm, tsk tsk
9. [+97, -3] I doubt it was just Mina that Jimin acted this way to. Probably did it to all of them except Seolhyun, just that Mina was the weakest and had to take the brunt of it.
10. [+89, -3] I thought the group was being revived thanks to ‘Queendom’ but I guess this is how it ends for them. Farewell.