Source: Wikitree via Instagram
Former stewardess shared her experience meeting Jung Woo Sung on the first day of her job where she was tasked with escorting him to his first class seat. Due to some confusion, she ended up making him wait in line all the way behind 400 people. Despite the mishap, he was cool about it, even joking, “Since it’s getting boring with the wait, shall I tell you a funny story?” When her superiors called to apologize for the mistake, Jung Woo Sung did not complain for the wait and said he arrived safely thanks to her escort.
1. [+321] Even if that was her first day on the job.. I don’t get how you can make the mistake of lining up a first class passenger all the way in the back. She needed to have gone back to school for that mistake.
2. [+278] His advocacy for refugees bothers me too but I’m also understanding of it because he grew up impoverished and pulled himself up by the bootstraps through his acting career. I can see why he’d want to give back and support refugees but I wish he’d just stop saying that our country should accept more refugees. He’d be so perfect if he’d just stop saying that ㅎㅎ
3. [+44] ❤️
4. [+27] The king of refugees
5. [+10] Wow, that must’ve been exciting for her to hear…
6. [+2] Well he’d have to deal with worse rumors if he threw a fit about it right then and there 😂
7. [+10] Good face… good heart…
8. [+6] “Since it’s getting boring with the wait, shall I tell you a funny story?” Why can I hear that in his voice for some reason? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+1] Sounds like a whole movie in itself…