Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+3,739, -288] Don’t be stupid, it’s all thanks to our contact tracing, plentiful testing kits, and the government paying for treatments.
2. [+2,738, -57] Just wear the damn masks
3. [+88, -7] Kimchi? As if ㅋㅋㅋ It’s because we all wear our masks, take preventive measures, and our medical staff suffering for us.
4. [+42, -13] I was wondering when people would start saying this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ people just don’t know when to stop ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+38, -4] Then I guess the Shincheonji followers don’t eat enough kimchi ㅋ
6. [+38, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The most ridiculous article of 2020
7. [+32, -2] So what are we pushing next? K-Kimchi????
8. [+29, -3] Nope… the base of the matter is the sacrifices and suffering of our medical staff. Koreans are also compliant in wearing masks, washing hands, and social distancing. Kimchi has nothing to do with that.
9. [+19, -2] Enough with the nonsense, just wear your masks~~
10. [+18, -3] Why are people so mad in the comments when this is research by French scientists, not Korean?
11. [+18, -3] Well, to the foreigners… start importing some kimchi, get tested, and wear your masks… you fools…
12. [+15, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering when people would start bringing up kimchi again, and here it is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+12, -1] Tsk tsk, we’re too obsessed with kimchi. I remember this talk going around back with Sars too. Our results are from the efforts of our medical staff and our people who helped prevent any further spread.