Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+498, -5] Even Park Hwi Soon is in a relationship.. congratulations…
2. [+417, -21] Oh no… there are no comments ㅠㅠ
3. [+360, -8] Life sucks… what am I worth to anyone
4. [+31, -16] That woman has quite the stomach…
5. [+25, -0] He’s not bad, isn’t he..? He’s never had a controversy, has a kind looking image… and with his hair cut, he looks like a generous ajusshi in his forties (I used to think he was way uglier before..)
6. [+19, -5] The woman looks pretty and skinny from what we can see of her, he’s a lucky man ㅋ
7. [+19, -1] “We have a bit of an age gap. I’ll tell you guys once things get serious. I want to get the hate all at once, not in installments” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hate in installments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations, you two~~~
8. [+11, -3] Back when Park Hwi Soon was way uglier, he was still at the clubs with women by his sides ㅋ judging by how he’s saying his girlfriend has the biggest age gap out of all his relationships, he must’ve had several other relationships in the past
9. [+9, -3] We’re living in an age where even a damn ugly man in his mid-forties can date a pretty woman in her twenties ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+9, -4] Man is money, woman is youth. No matter how times have changed, this will always be the truth. It doesn’t matter how handsome a man is, a woman won’t care for them if they’re unemployed or untalented. Same goes for men. They won’t care for a woman no matter how highly educated she is if she’s ugly or fat.
11. [+8, -1] The woman can do better
12. [+8, -1] All the gagmen have pretty wives..
13. [+7, -1] Really shows that women will marry any man as long as he’s rich and no matter what he looks like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+7, -1] Lesson: make lots of money
15. [+7, -4] I… couldn’t… do it….