Source: Chosun via Naver
1. [+356, -11] How can someone so mentally ill be a radio host… He should be the one sent to North Korea for some mental treatments…
2. [+226, -3] It’s understandable that he doesn’t like the cover but going as far as to say stuff like “send them to North Korea” and comparing them to the virus is racist. Who’s his idol? Adolf Hitler?
3. [+75, -7] This guy won’t wake up until he gets ripped apart by BTS fans all over the world
4. [+42, -1] Just admit to being jealous~ why try to take down a group because of your own jealousy~~
5. [+32, -2] What a nazi
1. [+653, -4] Send BTS to North Korea? Then where will you send yourself? A Nazi asylum?
2. [+226, -5] This is straight up an issue of racism, not just BTS. He’s probably so mad that these Asians are sweeping up the world. Europeans have always been about white supremacy, they don’t consider POC as humans.
3. [+153, -13] Further proof of how popular BTS is
4. [+111, -4] Just another racist Nazi
5. [+35, -1] The top 1-5 rising videos on YouTube Germany are BTS MTV Unplugged. No further words needed.
1. [+499, -5] Just because Coldplay praised their performance doesn’t mean no one else is allowed to criticize it. However, you shouldn’t be allowed to say personal opinions like this where you compare a group to a virus that the entire world is suffering from.
2. [+380, -12] When even Coldplay praised the performance, who do you think you are???
3. [+28, -0] It’s fine to not like them but you crossed the line when you compared them to the virus
4. [+23, -0] If he doesn’t like the music, he should be criticizing the music. You can’t just treat the group like a virus just because you don’t like them.
5. [+18, -1] How is that even a comparison