GFriend Yuju’s older sister Instagram
“From the first stage which was so beautiful that it made me burst into tears, you guys have taken care of each other and grown from little kids to ladies, giving it your best until today.
Thanks to GFRIEND of the past 7 years, as well as our Yuna (Yuju’s real name), I was really very proud and happy~
A regretful ending is also a different, new start. I hope it will be a joyful first step. Let’s fly even higher now, no, let’s fly even more happily!
New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
I’m so proud of every single one of you and I hope you fly higher, and even happier than you could ever imagine.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. I can’t imagine GFriend ending up like this
2. Hmm, looks like the members talked well with the agency. Is it an unexpected feeling only for fans and the public?
3. It’s so unexpected that fans will be shocked
4. Only the fans are pitiful
5. It’s weird that the members haven’t officially expressed their thoughts yet…
6. Everything must have gone well between the parties. Only the fans are pitiful..
7. I don’t believe that GFriend is disbanding
8. It’s just that the disbandment process shouldn’t be like this, so rude to the fans..
9. I’m so sad… I like GFriend’s songs
10. I still don’t believe it and don’t want to believe it either, but GFriend is disbanding..??