Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+438, -37] Moonbyul should’ve worked on improving her skills before coming out;
2. [+343, -26] Of course they beat Moonbyul.. I bet a lot of people don’t know who she is
3. [+297, -21] Moonbyul is personally my favorite member of Mamamoo ㅜㅜ but her stage was pretty cringe ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I think she lacks the force of a singer rapper?… Hyuna may lack skill but she has a lot of charisma and force on stage. Moonbyul makes me question what makes her any different from SISTAR’s Bora;
4. [+53, -4] Moonbyul wouldn’t have even been nominated if she wasn’t a Mamamoo member. Not only does she lack talent but she’s so awkward on stage.
5. [+52, -2] I couldn’t watch Moonbyul because she was so cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+52, -3] Moonbyul can’t rap or sing, not even a good dancer… just average
7. [+44, -0] With what confidence did Moonbyul think she could release a solo with her skills? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And how is a song that’s #150 on the charts nomianted for a win??
7. [+44, -0] Moonbyul kind of reminds me of a female Rain… the cringe that was ‘Gang’..
8. [+37, -4] Moonbyul’s this popular? She’s so awkward on stage.
9. [+29, -2] Even during Mamamoo’s songs, I couldn’t stand how cringe Moonbyul is during her parts. Why would she ever go solo? If her group ever disbands, she doesn’t even have enough talent to get on music shows on her own. She should be grateful to her fellow members.
10. [+19, -5] Girlfriend’s robbing an empty house right now but at least they have a good song. Moonbyul’s song… how is that even a song? ㅋㅋㅋ I can’t believe the genius Kim Dohoon wrote that, or maybe it was one of his throwaway songs.