Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+525] Are there any laws pertaining to children who abandon their parents not being allowed to inherit their estate as well?
2. [+541] It’s called the Goo Hara Law and yet it never got to be applied to Goo Hara herself ㅠ
3. [+274] This is so late..
4. [+205] This should’ve been in effect in the first place
5. [+22] Then what if the only immediate relatives are the parents? Who inherits the estate then? Uncles? Cousins? Doesn’t this make it even more complicated now;;;
6. [+17] Then this just forces immediate family members to keep in contact whether they want to or not;;;
7. [+21] Better late than never ㅠㅠ
8. [+7] Nice~~~~~👍👍👍
9. [+8] This is the right way. better late than never.
10. [+2] This should’ve been a thing in the first place