Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+3,744, -22] This mother and the mother of Jang Yoon Jung are terrible people who are totally tarnishing the name of being a mother..
2. [+3,172, -18] How can she call herself a mother.. not even as worthy as a dog.
3. [+3,014, -41] You don’t get to call yourself a parent just because you gave birth~
4. [+143, -1] So it sounds like the mother is the one who retained a lawyer first… she’s truly a b*tch worth less than a dog
5. [+143, -2] Imagine how upset the brother must feel for him to open up about their family history like this
6. [+138, -1] The laws are too outdated. Just because you gave birth doesn’t mean you get to have all the rights. Why should a woman who threw her kids away get to own all of the estate;
7. [+137, -2] The mother doesn’t seem to realize that she plays a part in Goo Hara leaving this earth
8. [+98, -2] Daebak, her own kid was hospitalized for depression and all she cared about was the money???????????? Apparently she even remarried and has other kids too. This is daebak, how is she human? And how did Goo Hara’s doctor even think it was appropriate that she reach out to her mother? This is giving me goosebumps.
9. [+55, -2] If only she had been there when she was still alive, to hold her hand… Not only now for the money… I hope the oppa wins. Their grandmother was the one who raised them, the mother doesn’t deserve the estate at all. Please let this be the opportunity to finally change inheritance laws.
10. [+48, -3] I had assumed that the mother was in a lot of debt which is what made her so shameless in her hunt for the inheritance and my predictions were correct
11. [+45, -1] She must be blind to her own children in the face of money
12. [+45, -3] The mother does not deserve to call herself the mother at all. Please take your dirty foot out of this mess. Let go of Goo Hara’s ankle so she can finally make her way to heaven.