Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+943, -11] There were b*tches like her back with the Cheonan sinking too
2. [+857, -5] Sigh.. even in death, Goo Hara is suffering ㅠㅠ
3. [+797, -3] Don’t let them have it!!!! Protect her estate.
4. [+72, -0] She’s the one who threw her daughter away and now she wants her back for the money? Did she even look at Hara when she was struggling? You don’t get to be a parent just because you gave birth to them. Hara oppa-nim, please don’t let them take the estate no matter what.
5. [+70, -0] With Sulli and Hara, it just shows that there will always be parents who appear only after someone dies to take all the money for themselves. I really hope they get cursed for the rest of their lives.
6. [+61, -0] The fact that Hara left memos about missing her mother even in 2016, which was after her success, means that her mother does not deserve anything from her estate
7. [+59, -0] Goo Hara was raised by her grandparents from a young age, then went to Seoul by herself to pursue her dream of becoming a celebrity. Unbelievable that the parents are making it harder for her now by fighting over her estate. It’s like they’re undermining all of the training and effort Goo Hara put in to earn that money. The only person deserving of her estate is her older brother.
8. [+51, -1] I just want her oppa to take it all…
9. [+48, -0] Only a b*tch like her could throw her own daughter away… she deserves a thousand years of consequences
10. [+47, -0] You don’t get to be a mom just because you gave birth to her
11. [+43, -0] Please don’t kill Hara twice… you’re going to end up in hell
12. [+36, -0] Any person with a heart would know that the oppa deserves it all… but obviously the mother has no heart, which is why she’s going after the estate of a dead daughter she threw away. I feel so bad for Hara.
13. [+34, -0] Hara’s memo about her mother is ripping at my heart. I pray that she’s happy in heaven.
13. [+26, -0] How can she think to only find her daughter after she’s dead to take the money she traded for her life? If you didn’t raise her, at least have some shame, you useless being.