Source: JTBC via Nate
1. [+264, -3] Can we just stop using Chinese apps like Tiktok and Trip.com?
2. [+237, -3] Please delete Tiktok from your phones, they steal all of your information. China out.
3. [+160, -3] Why bother with Toktok unless you want your info stolen?
4. [+17, -0] Delete any Chinese apps on your phones, Tiktok or otherwise. All of your personal information is going straight to China.
5. [+13, -0] Can’t stand Chinese apps. Photowonder, Ulike are all Chinese, are there any other apps? ㅠㅠ
6. [+7, -0] Seems like the younger generation anywhere in the world doesn’t care about where their info goes, they’re willing to sell their souls if it means they can get attention online. The majority of teens-twenties are like this.
7. [+6, -0] Most American organizations have put out an order to delete Tiktok from employee phones. Was it NASA or somewhere else, I forgot. Your info’s getting leaked so it’s best not to use it at all.
8. [+2, -0] The US is trying to ban Tiktok too, there must be a reason why