Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver
1. [+3,246, -196] It’s always the ones like him who were never close with the dead that act like they were super close and act up like this.. Haha-ya, please start acting your age.
2. [+2,710, -41] If a really close friend of mine had died, I would not be posting anything on SNS in the two days between her burial. Isn’t that just being an attention wh*re? It’s fine to take some time to yourself and post something later when you’re ready but to be posting straight on Instagram the second you hear about someone’s death? I’ll never understand that. If you were truly close to her, you would not be on SNS, like Ahn Young Mi.
3. [+1,279, -30] You’re in your 40s now and old enough to have three kids of your own, why would you write “sh*bal” no matter how badly you couldn’t control your emotions… what swear would you say when your own family passes away?
5. [+1,015, -52] He’s always been a thug ㅋㅋ old habits die hard
6. [+566, -40] Just showing off how empty his brain is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+289, -3] So he was in such an emotional state where he was swearing but he still had the sense of mind to be on SNS and posting about it? ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+268, -14] This guy has no talent or likability at all, he’s just lucky he got in with the right people…
9. [+211, -11] He’s one of the two variety stars I want to stop seeing on TV, the other being Lee Hwi Jae
10. [+172, -3] I honestly just don’t get why he was on SNS… if he was really that sad, I wouldn’t even be wanting to post about it