Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+537, -32] Aren’t karaokes basically host bars?
2. [+291, -31] If she likes him, why does she care what others think? Who cares what the man’s done, all that matters is that his woman likes him.
3. [+218, -4] If there’s no good or bad job, then please explain why pr*stitution is illegal
4. [+164, -3] Summary: Dispatch was right
5. [+145, -6] At the end of the day, Hover Lab was right. It’s crazy how they manage to find all this information out.
6. [+128, -3] I think most people are aware that karaokes are where escorts and hosts take their clients so what load of bull is she trying to say… And most karaokes where top escorts frequent aren’t accessible to the general public, only those in the know… He’s a full fledged escort but Han Ye Seul is trying to cover for him with naive excuses that no one will fall for..
7. [+127, -4] Karaokes are indeed host bars. It’s not a clean place… it’s where male escorts sell themselves to married women. As a fan, I’m losing all affection for her. Can you imagine if BTS met a woman at a room salon and then claimed one of them as their girlfriend? How would BTS fans feel? It’s the same situation.
8. [+104, -5] Hover Lab victory… 💯
9. [+80, -5] A woman’s happiness stems from smart brains and judgment, not her face… imagine being this beautiful but ending up like this… what a sad life~
10. [+74, -4] Wait, he doesn’t even have a car?? Han Ye Seul, what are you lacking to be dating some poor fool who works at a host bar? Such a foolish waste of time. Love? You’re the only one in love. Your man’s thinking he’s finally landed himself jackpot!
11. [+55, -1] There may not be class when it comes to jobs but there are legal and illegal jobs
12. [+50, -1] I understand that this is her private life… but she seems really immature now