Source: Munhwa Ilbo via Naver
1. [+650, -10] They’re no different from a private after school academy, why are they asking for tax payers to help keep them open? Are they crazy? The people who want to keep the school open should date their own money.
2. [+208, -5] The country has no money to fund this, stop whining
3. [+185, -4] Their idols can donate back to the school
4. [+134, -0] If a business fails, it should close. They’re not an actual school, just a business under the guise of a school for celebrities to be able to work without the restrictions of actual school
5. [+55, -1] Set a precedent… close them down
6. [+26, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Why should a private school be kept open with tax dollars? Are celebrities some special career funded by the nation now? The school deserves to be shut down, especially if you see the kind of kids that are attending it right now.
7. [+26, -2] Shut it down. Why should we help keep a private business open when even public sector officials misuse our tax money?
8. [+12, -0] Close them down. Don’t waste our tax dollars on this. You guys want to go be clowns, go do it with your own money. Kids who were meant to be celebrities will find a way.
9. [+12, -0] It’s unfortunate that this is happening to them but this isn’t something the public has room to care about
10. [+9, -0] Is there a reason for idols to have their own school anyway? Don’t they all get into college on special treatment? Isn’t high school just something they barely attend anyway?