Source: X Sports News via Nate
“I’m sure most of you know that I’ve had endless rumors about me being gay since my debut. I even had scandals with other male celebrities. I think it was because I had long hair and wore colored lenses at my debut. At first, I wanted to deny the rumors, but I thought that it’d be inconsiderate to the sexual minorities. I know that some of my male fans who come to my international or domestic concerts can be gay themselves and I’d feel so sorry to them if I did that.”
1. [+877, -50] Wow, those are deep thoughts. It’s not a side that most people consider themselves.
2. [+733, -41] Deep thoughts
3. [+630, -34] Kim Heechul gives that party vibe upon first impression but he’s actually such a deep, considerate person
4. [+42, -1] What’s weird is that no matter how much he dresses up in girly fashions or acts in a feminine way, I don’t get any gay impressions from him. It’s usually the normal looking men that I get that vibe from. I think it’s just something that can’t be hidden.
5. [+27, -8] But why would denying it be inconsiderate towards them? It’s better to be honest than to be hiding things.
6. [+24, -2] He’s had a pretty image but he’s never acted gay
7. [+23, -3] How considerate of him… unlike Jo Kwon, who was on a TV show a few days ago talking about how he didn’t like being misunderstood as gay… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+19, -4] Well I wouldn’t call that so inconsiderate…
9. [+17, -4] I don’t get it, how does he denying being gay become something hurtful to gay people…?
10. [+15, -5] Why would that be inconsiderate??? If you’re denying something that isn’t true, what’s the issue???
11. [+15, -5] It’s not that big of a deal, just admit it if it’s true and deny it if it isn’t…