Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+9] It’s fun ㅜㅠ healing drama ㅠㅠ
2. [+2] Is it fun? Can anyone who’s watched it give me some comments?
– I thought it was fun. It’s a remake of Hong’s Chinese Kitchen and it’s just something you can watch comfortably with simple scenes to laugh at ㅎㅎ and the ocean scenery is pretty too
– It has similar vibes to ‘When the Camellia Blooms’, it’s good
– The first episode’s a bit boring but the ending of it will make you smile 😄
– Kim Sun Ho will make you fall for the drama… especially the ending of the first episode. It made me determined to watch the rest.
– I found the plot so nonsensical and boring but the actors are great and are so beautiful and handsome, which is what I watched for
– Kim Sun Ho is a 1N2D member so of course he’ll have the viewer ratings on his side but the plot will have to live up to maintain those ratings
3. [+7] Finally a fun romcom to watch~
4. [+6] Kim Sun Ho!!!! How could I not watch
5. [+5] It’s fun~~~ I highly recommend it
6. [+4] Kim Sun Ho is a must watch