Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+1,117, -58] For long term relationships, there are really only two outcomes, and it’s either break up or marriage…
2. [+921, -31] It’s unfortunate. I feel like the longer a relationship goes on, the harder it gets to connect it to marriage. They were a beautiful couple…
3. [+794, -33] Aigoo, how unfortunate. They matched so well~
4. [+119, -4] Yoon Kye Sang didn’t seem like he had marriage on his mind at all
5. [+101, -11] We’ll probably hear news of Honey Lee getting engaged to a businessman or doctor soon. She has nothing to lose.
6. [+76, -3] They dated for way too long without getting married;; I’m sure they’ll meet better partners for themselves
7. [+65, -2] I knew this would happen. They’ve probably been broken up for two years already. When marriage-aged couples date for that long, it usually doesn’t end well.
8. [+63, -1] People need to stop assuming that all relationships need to end in marriage. As long as you were happy in the relationship, that’s all that matters. You can cherish those memories and move on to your next relationship.
9. [+63, -7] I knew it.. Honey Lee will get married to a businessman or doctor later
10. [+48, -11] If Yoon Kye Sang is really willing to let Honey Lee go, he must really not have marriage on the mind at all. She’s a woman who lacks nothing.
11. [+40, -24] The man’s an a$$… you put a woman through 7 years of a public relationship, pass by all her prime marriage years, and then break up with her at 37.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+35, -0] I think with long relationships, it usually ends in nothing unless the man is aggressive about wanting marriage. It’s probably the case with this couple… the man just didn’t care for marriage like that.