Source: Oh My News via Nate
1. [+487, -64] Well, personality types by blood type have no scientific reasoning to it… At least with the MBTI, you go through hundreds of questions to determine which of the 16 categories you fit into. Even then, it’s still criticized for not being entirely accurate. Still better than people who believe in blood types determining personality ㅋㅋ don’t get into business with those people ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+404, -45] People just love boxing others into categories. By blood type, by astrology, by MBTI, by location, by party ㅡ ㅡ;;
3. [+38, -3] MBTI is just a tool to understand what kind of person someone is, it should never be used to try to find a negative about someone. Environment and circumstances play a big role in whether someone becomes introverted or extroverted, or E or I in MBTI terms. E can become I, and vice versa. I guess if you want to go deeper, you can take the Enneagram but no matter what test you take, people can change so it’s wrong to just assume something of someone based on their type.
4. [+25, -1] But at least it’s more detailed than blood types, which only has four categories? ㅎㅎㅎ This is all for fun anyway. There are things I can relate to with my type but also things I can’t ㅋㅋ it can’t be 100% accurate, after all.
5. [+16, -1] At least with the MBTI, you can choose your own answers and find your category through your thoughts. It definitely has to be more accurate than blood type ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+14, -3] Just focus on the face, physiognomy has never lied ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+11, -1] I’ll never understand people who believe in blood types. How can there only be four types of personalities in the world?
8. [+9, -1] I asked my husband what his MBTI type was and it’s definitely not right..
9. [+9, -16] I actually trust blood types more than MBTI. The MBTI can be manipulated to get the answer that you want but blood types are final and divided exactly into A, B, O, or AB. When you observe someone, you can usually get a feel of what blood type they are, and I’m usually right when I make the guess.
10. [+8, -0] I heard the MBTI test on the internet isn’t that accurate..