Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+1,429, -34] Meanwhile, the rest of us are worrying about whether we’ll be able to receive 1 million won stimulus checks. Please properly tax the wealthy celebrities.
2. [+1,358, -48] I imagine the income’s pretty good if even Kim Sarang ajumma who acted like she was better than everyone else on ‘I Live Alone’ jumped on the YouTube train……
3. [+1,005, -22] Ah, another piece of news to make me feel empty. News about celebrities owning buildings yesterday to making money from ads today ㅜ I’m jealous..
4. [+68, -4] The comments I never understand are the ones where people complain about how celebrities earn too much. Do you guys not realize that you’re basically living in front of the TV, frequenting movie theaters, obsessed with variety shows, dramas, and music channels? The broadcast and celebrity industry make money off of all of that. And whenever a celebrity wears this or that, you all go and buy it up, which makes advertisers want to spend more on getting the hottest star to show off their product. The high income of celebrities is all thanks to you guys.
5. [+59, -0] If you don’t like the way things are, then don’t use the products that they advertise
6. [+32, -1] It’s always the wealthy who are the greediest. This is why I don’t subscribe to celebrity channels.
7. [+22, -3] What a great career… I do think their income needs to be adjusted a bit though
8. [+19, -1] Celebrities make way too much… just beyond any imagination, from CFs to TV appearances… Meanwhile, the staff who work with them suffer more… and this is a problem all over the world too…
9. [+18, -2] People will always be jealous of the person at the top, whether that’s a celebrity or a CEO. There are a ton of celebrities who have never shot a CF, who are still worrying about putting food on the table. There are celebrities who work second night jobs.
10. [+16, -0] YouTube is the perfect place to trick fools from parting with their money ㅋㅋㅋㅋ meanwhile, these celebrities all use luxury brands for themselves