Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver
1. [+44, -1] Whenever we watch ‘Superman Returns’, my kids keep asking me why they’re able to go on vacations and not wear masks so I stopped watching it with my kids…
2. [+15, -0] I understand that their profession requires them to show their faces but it’s hard for us viewers to relate when they’re like this. To see them all in groups together without masks on just feels so out of place.
3. [+13, -0] It’s hilarious to me that we’re not allowed to get together in groups like this but suddenly it’s okay if there are a few cameras in front of you ㅋㅋ
4. [+13, -2] Can’t watch TV anymore because our kids keep whining every time they see the ‘Superman Returns’ kids ㅠㅠ
5. [+3, -0] Seeing celebrities without masks on TV makes me worried about what they might be spreading.. They should wear it at least for the sake of their healths.
6. [+1, -0] I think it’s important that TV shows step up as an example since they’re a medium consumed by so many people.
7. [+1, -0] Maybe when all these famous celebrities catch the virus and quarantine, there will be more opportunities for the nameless to guest on these shows.
8. [+1, -0] They won’t get it until someone big catches it. Stop affecting those around you and start wearing masks. You might end up dead.
9. [+1, -0] So everything’s okay for these TV shows as long as they put up the caption “all prevention measures were followed”? So we can go outside without a mask on while holding a sign like that too?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ