Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver
1. [+2,488, -6] Such a weirdo… she could’ve lived her entire life in comfort and peace but she purposely made it this hard
2. [+996, -8] I’m more surprised that a drug charge will only get you two years in prison
3. [+773, -8] If she wasn’t famous, she’d get at least 15 years. How many times has she been let free on probation already? Two years is basically nothing. She’ll continue to get released and continue to abuse drugs. Send her to jail once and for all.
4. [+562, -7] Why would you waste such an opportunity of being born into a rich family like this? What a shame. There are so many people who live difficult lives day in and day out. Why choose to live like this…
5. [+184, -3] The court has been easy on her for long enough. They’ve given her plenty of probation sentences. It’s time for jail this time.
6. [+76, -0] That’s crazy. She’s a drug abuser and they’re only demanding two years?
7. [+60, -1] The court has been easy on you for long enough ㅡㅡ what more do you want? ㅡㅡ And I’m more surprised that you managed to squeeze in a husband in the midst of all of this. Sigh.
8. [+43, -1] You miss your dead husband??? Wow… she’s seriously so scary.
1. [+279, -5] If the court goes easy on her sentence just because she cries, she’ll continue to commit crimes. Just give her the harshest sentence so she’ll wake up.
2. [+139, -2] It’s probably best for her life that she spends 2 years 6 months in jail and quits drugs once and for a while
3. [+84, -1] Please do not fall for her fake tears. Go harder with the sentence.
4. [+54, -2] It’d be daebak if anyone made a movie of this woman’s life
5. [+31, -1] Judge… please don’t fall for this woman’s tears. Sentence her exactly as the law says to.