Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver
1. [+3,634, -61] I hope that people see this and realize that you can still be happy even if you’re not wealthy. Look at how wealthy she is but how insane she is also. Let’s all work hard on building a meaningful life.
2. [+1,587, -32] She needs to spend 8 hours working part-time jobs at kbbq restaurants and cafes so that she doesn’t have the time or energy to do stupid crap like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she’s too spoiled for her own good
3. [+782, -9] She is never sane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I doubt she’ll ever realize what kind of life she’s lived even on her death bed.. what a shame. Imagine having such beauty and wealth and living life in a trash can when you can be a good person instead.
4. [+190, -7] There’s a reason the saying goes that you can never turn a rag back into a wash cloth…
5. [+141, -3] The car that was stolen isn’t even hers, it’s a rental.. She doesn’t seem as rich as we think ㅋ It’s always the ones with the most to lose who act like her
6. [+140, -10] She has the wealth and beauty of envy.. why choose to live in hell? I just don’t know..
7. [+133, -4] Trash
1. [+1,797, -63] Why is she always in the news? She’s an attention seeking druggie criminal, please stop writing news about her!
2. [+1,015, -18] I would’ve kicked her out of my family if I was the Namyang founder
3. [+468, -15] She clearly has mental issues
4. [+263, -13] How is she always getting into scandals? What’s the point of being this rich when it’s clear that she’s not happy ㅋㅋ
5. [+121, -2] It’s pathetic to me that she’s acting like some chaebol princess when she holds no shares in Namyang, has nothing to inherit, her parents divorced 10 years ago ㅋㅋㅋ Now that she’s useless and about to be forgotten, she’s posting pictures of herself self-harming, which no one asked for
6. [+60, -7] She’s probably depressed because she’s getting older with no skills to her name.. doesn’t know how to do anything except play princess using her daddy’s money. Read a book or work on yourself.
7. [+43, -2] Thank you for giving me more reason to boycott Namyang products
8. [+38, -2] I always thought she must be a monster for her parents to deal with but now I’m thinking the parents are to blame for raising such a monster. She’s committed enough crimes to land her in jail and ruined other lives but her parents keep using their wealth to get her out of these messes so she learns nothing from these opportunities of reflection.