Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+577, -16] I can see that they’re not a good match for each other at all. The man doesn’t have any interests outside of sports and Hyelim has a lot of interests in this and that.
2. [+519, -32] This couple and Song Hyun unni’s couple ㅠㅠ both the ladies can do better ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
3. [+376, -12] They seem rocky
4. [+104, -8] I think she was hoping for someone who was a better fit for her and realized he wasn’t it… they should’ve stayed broken up after they broke up the first time, why would you consider marriage with someone you don’t think is a fit? She’s smart in all the wrong ways… This is why there’s a difference between book smarts and street smarts.
5. [+85, -5] Hyelim can do so much better… I know that the man is a good person but Hyelim herself is so talented, pretty, young… She has tons of time to meet someone who’s a better fit for herself ㅠㅠ mmm…
6. [+76, -2] She’s from JYP, in a group that’s Twice’s senior, only 28 years old… meanwhile, the man is 34, and they’ve been in a relationship for 7 years already. She can do so much better. She basically poured her entire twenties into him.
7. [+69, -5] But how many couples who get married are perfect fits for each other? It’s all about finding compromise and molding yourself to fit the other’s needs or respecting your differences. Sure, a great fit is ideal, but… I just want to say positive things for a couple that’s about to get married.
8. [+46, -4] There’s a saying that 6 year age gaps are the worst… shamans won’t even consider reading your fortune for it. They don’t seem like a match but I know that there’s this something that pulls you to the other person so I doubt they’ll ever break up. It’s just a rocky relationship. The man needs to be more considerate of Hyelim and respect her more than his sports in order for them to overcome this instability.
9. [+39, -3] Better to break up then…
10. [+31, -5] I’ve noticed that couples with one person who’s super extroverted and loves doing lots of things but the other person is introverted and likes staying home never last very long
11. [+26, -2] Hyelim-ah… date someone who’s good to you.. who’s willing to get on your level.. please reconsider this marriage
12. [+20, -0] Something about the man gives a scary impression