Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,048, -25] She joined the Wonder Girls at the tail end of their career and suffered a lot to get to where she is now, a lot of which she accomplished on her own… She did not receive any perks or benefits from being a Wonder Girls member. I wish Hyelim happiness~
2. [+864, -22] I’m jealous that she even has 200 million won at her age ㅜㅜ sob, just a little whine before I go off to work…
3. [+732, -9] Well she joined the Wonder Girls near the end and barely got to promote, so..
4. [+64, -3] Koreans like it when celebrities say they only have 200 million won rather than brag about being wealthy
5. [+37, -1] That still probably puts her in the top 0.1% of 28 year old Korean women in terms of savings
6. [+37, -15] Take a look at your peers, 200 million won is a lot for a 29 year old ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+35, -0] It’s amazing to even have that much at her age. Most people can scrimp and save and still barely come up to 80 million won.
8. [+21, -0] 200 million won? The average person probably has to work 20 years to save that amount.
9. [+20, -2] I doubt the other Wonder Girls members made much more than that. They all suffered in America from Park Jin Young’s greed. They probably would’ve made as much as Soshi if they had stayed in Korea, no?
10. [+11, -0] Isn’t that still a lot…