Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+2,929, -42] I’m sure people will still think that she’s doing this for media play but she’s doing a good deed! Unlike some people who are using this as an opportunity to sell face masks..
2. [+2,464, -623] It’s a good deed but I wonder how she got all those masks when the rest of us can’t even find one to buy
3. [+1,805, -78] Thank you, Hyomin ㅠㅠ I liked you a lot during your T-ara days. Daegu really needs these masks so thank you.
4. [+75, -1] You can technically still find masks. It’s not that there aren’t any, it’s that they’re just way more expensive now, and most people can’t afford them. She has the money to buy them, and she did a good deed that’s worthy of praise so I don’t know why anyone would find issue with her.
5. [+59, -1] Thank you ㅜㅜ I hope they’re being put out where they’re needed! And please make sure that people know that she donated them 💜
6. [+51, -2] Good good, praise for good deeds ^^
7. [+28, -1] Thank you~ every little interest from everyone counts into forming a bigger effort~
8. [+26, -2] She deserves praise. I hope that the masks will be used appropriately.
9. [+20, -0] I hope that Hyomin sparks a train of donations in the celebrity industry! And churches should use this opportunity to donate a lot too!
10. [+14, -2] The prices of masks have gone up to 4-5,000 won a piece, which is practically 5-10x more than what it used to be. And even then, most stores are sold out… What is the government doing at a time like this… The poor cannot even afford masks!