Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+3,458, -225] She’s young but already so greedy ㅋㅋ
2. [+2,745, -114] Who’s the idiot that would buy it for 3.7 billion won? It’s not even located in Gangnam Yongsan
3. [+2,445, -106] There are people still suffering and working through the coronavirus. I don’t care whether Hyoyeon sells or buys her house. I just want everyone to recover from this, dammit.
4. [+205, -23] Why 3.7 billion… I wouldn’t even buy it for 1.3 billion…
5. [+205, -23] I’d rather live in Seoul for 3.7
6. [+204, -28] This b*tch! That’s such a price jump ㅎㅎ people are going to think Songdo is a prime location to price jump housing now
7. [+203, -20] Whoever buys it for 3.7 billion won is sick in the head
8. [+180, -26] She basically showed that house on TV so she could sell it. Imagine how poorly it was selling for her to release it to the media like that. Can’t hate on her since selling and buying real estate is free will but it’s not a good look.
9. [+156, -26] The idiot who buys it for 3.7 billion won in Songdo will have a bullet in their brain
10. [+87, -24] She totally lucked out by getting into SNSD… idol? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She’s made way too much money for how little talent she has.
11. [+77, -15] People keep asking who’d want to buy in Songdo for that price ㅋㅋ but a lot of wealthy families do to send their kids to international schools ㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+39, -0] I live in Songdo and I don’t think our town is worth this much