Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+479, -13] ㅋㅋㅋ So they’re including BI… YG has a long way to go
2. [+399, -13] Crazy.. they really expect us to listen to a druggie’s song? If they’re going to go through with this comeback at all, at least try to change the atmosphere for the group. They’re just letting this druggie stay home and make all the money. Ugh.
3. [+378, -6] That’s just wrong, YG’s going to mess up if they don’t start making final decisions on things
4. [+28, -1] That’s wrong, leave him out
5. [+24, -1] So he’s left the group only in name but he’s technically still going to participate?
6. [+23, -1] BI’s composed songs… songs with his voice… I get needing to include him if the song’s just that good but they’re only including his recordings because they apparently don’t have a member who can pull it off? Are his parts really that important that have another member cover it will ruin the whole thing?
7. [+15, -2] I guess they’ve decided to let him participate as producer/composer as long as he doesn’t promote with them. YG always keeps druggies of their kind close like family.
8. [+12, -2] This group’s a flop anyway
9. [+11, -3] I’m so happy that iKON’s coming back but I can already sense the controversy this will cause with not only including his songs but even parts with his rap recordings
10. [+9, -1] The song must be that good if they’re still putting it out knowing that they’ll get hate. Just cut ties with BI… let him live his life.
11. [+9, -0] This is basically YG’s way of putting down the rest of the members saying that iKON has no potential of producing anything on their own without BI. The remaining six aren’t even talented enough to divide up the parts and re-record the songs… iKON fans should be more pissed about this than the general public.
12. [+9, -2] What’s the point in keeping his songs when he left the group? They want us to listen to songs by a druggie?