All 6 iKON members signed with 143 Entertainment and they will be keeping the group name as ‘iKON’.
According to an exclusive media report on January 1st KST, all iKON members signed with 143 Entertainment. As previously reported, the members intend on joining one agency to ensure that they can resume their group promotions smoothly. According to the report on new year’s day, YG Entertainment and 143 Entertainment agreed that the members get to keep the group name ‘iKON’.
iKON plans to release a new album in April 2023.
Meanwhile, 143 Entertainment is a start-up management run by rapper/producer Digital Masta. The label is currently home to girl group LIMELIGHT, Kep1er’s Kang Ye Seo and Mashiro, and more.
3. Good!! Congrats congrats
4. Love Scenario~~~ Well done
5. B.I, let’s do this together
6. Are the people asknig B.I to join in for real….
> Anyone can tell that those are just from trolls…
7. What a relief, let’s comeback often…..
8. Oh I didn’t expect that they will obediently give them ‘iKON’ as a name, good
9. It’s pretty cool how they can keep their name
10. To think that they can just transfer their team name + the members like that…. so the world has evolved like this huh…