On October 31 KST, the live video streaming service termination notice on their official website, writing, “Hello, this is V LIVE. We would like to thank all our members for using our V LIVE service, a live broadcast show that features stars and fans. This notice is to inform you that V LIVE will end its service on December 31, 2022.”
They then continued to offer more details regarding the termination. Among the contents, the company explained that all V LIVE members will be able to transfer that membership to Weverse, and those with V coins will be able to convert these coins into Weverse Shop cash (at a conversion rate of 1 V coin equaling 25 KRW worth of Weverse Shop cash). V LIVE will also offer V coin refunds.
1. *Gasp*… I feel like V-libe just came into existence yesterday
2. Hul… then is everyone moving to Weverse? What will happen to the idols who don’t have Weverse?
3. My bias, please go to Weverseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. Ah what a waste of all the content, seriously ㅠ
5. OMG, seriously, this is such a shame. What to do with all of my bias’ videos on there?…
6. I hope that they won’t just remove all the videos on there? Can someone download them all?…
7. So they’re all moving to paid content…
8. I’ve been watching V-lives ever since it started.. this feels strange
9. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ…ha… ㅠㅠㅠㅠ,,, V-app.. you can’tㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. Can someone start a back up?… Can the companies buy the datas?ㅠㅠㅠ