Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+273] Make up is totally up to cultural difference. I live in Canada and when I go out wearing Korean style make up, no one reacts at all, but when I go out wearing Western style make up, everyone praises me like “awesome”, “beautiful”, “your make up looks great today”… I have a Canadian friend who saw a group of young Korean tourists and asked why their lips look half done ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess the Korean style of gradation lips looked half done to her
2. [+120] I admit that Koreans are great at producing make up and cosmetic products but I wouldn’t say we’re the standard when it comes to make up. Every country has different beauty standards and make up styles to match that. We only think foreign stars look better with Korean style make up because we’re Korean.
3. [+73] It’s all up to cultural differences in the end
4. [+4] So damn pretty
5. [+1] Lara Jean looks so pretty
6. [+1] They look a lot younger
7. [+1] So much prettier