Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+1,919, -71] I’m a fan myself but… this makes her feel foreign to me… Housing that costs this much just feels like a story from another world, another galaxy…
2. [+1,736, -79] What can anyone else say when she bought it with money she made from her own hard work? I just don’t know why this is newsworthy.
3. [+1,292, -408] So many professionals like doctors, lawyers, and accountants work so hard to reach this point while continuing to suffer struggles at work. Singers and actors reach this point as well and yet they make so much more than other professional careers. I have my doubts as to whether celebrities are doing more important work for our society than doctors, lawyers, and accountants.
4. [+589, -237] Great singer, kind heart, beautiful.. IU is the nation’s little sister, IU is love 😍
5. [+204, -26] Real estate is the jackpot
6. [+105, -9] IU recently donated half a billion won, I hope she makes more money. I’m not a fan but I hear more about IU and Suzy giving back to charities than Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji Hyun, and Song Hye Gyo.
7. [+142, -47] Bought a 13 billion won home?… All I can do is sigh.
8. [+99, -5] We all die empty handed… living in a home worth hundreds or millions is just a moment in time. Don’t feel jealous that you don’t get to live there… Just make the most of the life you were given and try to enjoy it.
1. [+392, -65] She gives to charity as much as she makes so it feels bad to hate on her for this ㅋㅋㅋ I hope she continues to pay her taxes and give back a lot ㅋㅋ
2. [+176, -7] The rich need to spend their money for the economy to get better. If you all continue to point fingers at the way the rich spend, they’ll just go overseas to spend their money and our economy will suffer.
3. [+117, -30] Don’t hate on IU~
4. [+32, -3] IU donates to charities way more than Song Hye Gyo and Kim Tae Hee
5. [+28, -1] IU deserves to live in a nice place for how much she goes to charities