Source: SPOTV News
IVE members Jang Won-young and Liz have chosen to conclude their studies.
According to an exclusive report by SPOTV News on the 8th, IVE‘s Lee Seo passed her entrance exams and will enroll as a student at Hanlim Arts High School as a freshman in 2023.
Several idols including SHINee Taemin, BTOB Yook Sungjae, Astro Cha Eun-woo, TWICE Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have graduated from Hanlim. Lee Seo plans to focus on both her idol schedules and studies.
On the other hand, Jang Won-young and Liz who are graduating from high school this year will quit their studies to focus on their idol schedules. According to Starship, the two will not take their 2023 College Scholastic Ability Test (CSAT) on the 17th. Both turned 18 yrs old this year and contemplated taking the CSAT however they made the decision to concentrate of their schedules.
- [+466, -304] Isn’t she a Chinese living in Korea anyway?
- [+451, -13] I don’t see her [Wonyoung] taking it. She’ll be buying buildings while the rest of us are struggling to pay rent so what’s the use?
- [+376, -170] She’s not giving up on the exam, it’s more like she’s doesn’t have the capabilities to pass ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ..
- [+358, -204] She just doesn’t want to put up the pretense anymore since she’s already a trendㅋ
- [+291, -8] What would be the point of taking the CSATs anyway.. her life is set.
- [+179, -10] Is it 9 days until D-day for the exam? If articles like this are popping up already.. daebak.. things are going to get intense.
- [+32, -15] Looks like she didn’t want to put up the pretense anymore ㅋㅋㅋ. She must’ve suffered in cold sweats ㅋ
- [+22, -1] Truly a top idol ..ㅋㅋ So many b*tches seething in the comments just because she won’t be taking the CSATs
Additional source: Pann