Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate
1. [+1,862, -14] If I were him, I’d be so embarrassed that I’d just leave the country. Doesn’t he have enough money saved???????? Go live quietly somewhere else~~~
2. [+1,609, -21] How did he become such a monster? His image has become such a mess to the point where anyone who likes him is even dragged down with him. It’s time to wake up, at least for the sake of the fans who are still on his side. JYJ keeps getting into scanals one by one, tsk tsk.
3. [+1,517, -11] You’d have to think of your fans as utter fools to be acting the way he does
4. [+59, -2] A broken toilet has no use… all it can do is pile poop…
5. [+40, -1] He basically proved that he thought of his fans as no more than ATMs, not people to be grateful for ㅠㅠ I’m sure fans genuinely supported and loved JYJ.. so imagine the pain and shock that this is the result of it all.
6. [+37, -1] Damn… it’s basically over for him if the Japanese fans are done. Japanese fans were willing to even take back someone like butthole attacker Kim Hyun Joong, who beat a woman. For them to reject Park Yoochun means his career is basically over.
7. [+35, -1] Judging by the price of Kim Junsu’s house, I’m sure Park Yoochun has enough wealth to live off of. Fans need to wake up now and cut him off for good. He’s already gone through soliciting prostitution, a wedding scandal, and even durgs, what more is there to see in him? If any of you are still supporting him, please go wash your eyes out and wake up.
8. [+23, -2] You reap what you sow…
9. [+20, -1] If you ever see anyone who still likes Park Yoochun or Seungri, just cut them out of your life
10. [+19, -0] His fans need to realize that they need to wake up and stop supporting him. That’s the only way he’ll wake up and fix his life.