Source: Wikitree via Instagram
“People keep telling me that my lips are too big lately, and I just tell them so what? I got fillers in, what do you want me to do about it? I did it because I liked it. Then they ask me why I got uglier after plastic surgery, but this is my face. All that matters is that I’m satisfied with it.”
1. [+402] It’s not like she’s some psychopath who’s affecting others with her decision, so who cares?
2. [+149] She’s so cute, jjang jjang ㅎㅎ
3. [+64] I want to live life like Jessi… but even I have people around me who are constantly critical of what others do. I think they’re just jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m jealous of Jessi ❤️
4. [+37] Plastic surgery is about satisfying yourself, there should be no need for others to have an opinion! I think people who love themselves like Jessi have the most self confidence and I like seeing it.
5. [+69] She’s right. I’d rather get surgery for my own satisfaction and be happy with it no matter how critical others are of me than to please others but not be happy with myself 👏👏👏
6. [+10] Not everyone in the world can either love or hate you
7. [+5] Jessi’s so pretty
8. [+4] I love her mindset 👍👍👍
9. [+1] I wish people would have a more open mind as well
10. [+1] Yup, all that matters is that I’m happy with myself