Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Woo Bin, Shin Min Ah, Cha Tae Hyun, Nam Joo Hyuk, Park Kyung Lim
1. [+3,969, -24] So much cooler than celebrities who only brag about buying new homes in the millions. I hope people like them get more CF deals than anyone else.
2. [+1,089, -12] Jo In Sung has top character
3. [+1,108, -291] And what about the Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple! All they do is brag about how rich they are, they should learn a thing or two from this.
4. [+663, -3] Jo In Sung is so cool~~^^ it’s not just a one or two time thing for him, it’s not easy to go 10 long years so consistently
5. [+388, -5] What a kind person. Even if you make millions, it’s not easy to give it away… amazing.
6. [+196, -0] Jo In Sung always gives the impression that he’d be super chic and cold but you can tell how outgoing he is on variety shows and obviously his character needs no mention.
7. [+164, -16] Jun Ji Hyun-ssi~ seems like she’s only ever in the news for re-selling real estate at higher prices but never for charity donations~ Jang Dong Gun, Go So Young, Rain, Kim Tae Hee, you should all learn from this article~
8. [+122, -1] So much better than reading news about so and so celebrity buying a building in Gangnam. I hope happy things happen to celebrities who are doing good deeds behind the spotlight!
9. [+105, -1] They’re living amazing lives~! IU too.. they all know how to spend money meaningfully. Donating to charities helps others but it also helps elevate your own happiness and satisfaction in life. Sometimes giving love makes you happier than receiving it!