Source: Asia Econ via Nate
1. [+513, -16] I’m glad that the hacker’s caught but you can’t explain the disappointment in getting to know the real people behind these so called top actors… It’s embarrassing that our country’s top male actors are like this.
2. [+361, -9] Safe to assume that all celebrities have messy private lives
3. [+283, -7] The hacker needs to put his talents to other use ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+40, -0] This scandal turned a celebrity known for his squeaky clean image to the ugly truth ㅜㅜ
5. [+35, -0] A dongsaeng I know met a male actor at a famous lounge club in Chungdam and the first thing he asked her was “are you shaved?” ㅎㅎ really shows that actors aren’t just the image you see on TV… ㅋ
6. [+23, -1] The biggest catch of this scandal was Jang Dong Gun
7. [+21, -1] This case was obviously an invasion of privacy for the celebrities in question… but with everything out in the open now, I don’t think I can support them… Embarrassing that Korea’s so called top actors are like this…
8. [+13, -0] This is a situation where I’d rather support the hacker criminal ㅋㅋ Celebrities are so fake~ they make so much money by fooling the public. These ba$tards need to be kicked out of the industry.
9. [+11, -0] The hacker’s at fault but I wouldn’t call Joo Jin Mo and Ha Jung Woo the victims in this
10. [+9, -0] What’s the point in catching him anymore when their dirty private lives have already been exposed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ