Source: Bloter via Naver
1. [+64, -2] I don’t personally care whether Taeyeon is dating or not but how is this any different from stalking? There’s no public service to come out of reporting on celebrities dating ㅋㅋ which is why celebrities should go hard on these cases but I guess that’s difficult when they’d rather the whole issue be kept out of the spotlight in the first place..
2. [+15, -1] It’s goosebump inducing to think that someone could be so proud of stalking…
3. [+7, -0] Imagine how proud their parents must have been to see their kid study hard and grow up to become a journalist… only to end up stalking people? Do your parents know what you do? Did they raise you to be like this? I’m sure your seniors help you feel better by saying that the public has a right to know… but does it really make you feel good?
4. [+7, -1] It’s not like these two were committing a crime, I don’t know why the public has any right to know about stuff like this. Anyone who upvoted that video should be investigated for being stalkers too.
5. [+1, -0] “A right for fans to know”? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So fans have a right to know but celebrities don’t have a right to privacy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is that logic? And don’t call any fan who wants to know this stuff a true fan.
6. [+1, -0] Journalists need to understand the difference between the right to know and stalking…
7. [+1, -0] What a mess. What is so wrong about a young man and woman in love? Why is the media making it so scandalous?
8. [+1, -0] This isn’t journalism, this is stalking ㅎ There needs to be new YouTube laws that prohibit greedy people like this from uploading whatever they want.