Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+1,178, -15] Our country is hopeless unless we completely revamp the prosecutors and judges!!!!!!
2. [+1,041, -13] This judge seems very weak to people who promise to self reflect. Stop empathizing with the defendants and try empathizing with the victims for once.
3. [+855, -23] Choo Mi Ae should be on the case. Please start giving out harsher punishments!
4. [+58, -1] There are a lot of public service workers involved in the nth room scandal. I doubt it’ll ever get investigated properly.
5. [+49, -1] The outcome of trials can differ greatly depending on who the judge is. Are we not able to kick out judges who don’t work for justice? Imagine all of the future criminals who will get off with probation because of this judge. Unless this judge has fishy business of their own?
6. [+47, -0] Is this the only judge available? It’s hopeless… Their past trials are a mess;
7. [+38, -0] I bet the judge ba$tard is a VVIP of the nth room too
8. [+38, -0] F*ck, even lawyers admit that judges control the outcome of a trial… How in the world do you give a scandal of this magnitude to a judge like him?
9. [+37, -0] It was fine back then to pass cases like this to judges like him and no one knew any better but we’re in an age where everyone knows now
10. [+32, -0] I bet the perverted piece of trash took the trial on because he wanted to look through the videos. He’s probably going to watch it like p*rn in front of the victims themselves once again.
11. [+25, -0] This judge has a history of giving probation rulings to s*x criminals against teens ㅡㅡ basically, any s*x crime case gets off on probation
12. [+22, -0] What is the point in a law and a judge if criminals are going to get off one way or the other?