1. [+1,233, -130] But is there smoke without fire?
2. [+1,137, -130] Hover Lab doesn’t really make up stories out of thin air, though
3. [+468, -85] Hover Lab rumors always sound outlandish until you go back to them and realize they’ve been true all along
4. [+443, -91] Why mess with her, she’s been living so quietly and keeping to herself, tsk tsk
5. [+311, -28] Must suck to be a celebrity. All these things about you are front page news and you don’t even get a chance to say whether it’s fake or real. And really, we need to stop taking Hover Lab for their word.
6. [+156, -5] She’s rich enough on her own, I doubt she cares if she has a husband or not…
7. [+148, -9] I thought Hover Lab was a load of bull when they were talking about Han Ye Seul’s boyfriend being a host but now I’m trusting them more
8. [+84, -11] I don’t know how any man can think of divorce while living with Jun Ji Hyun…
Source: Yonhap News TV via Naver
1. [+75, -4] Let’s please stop caring about private lives
2. [+48, -6] I don’t care
3. [+31, -8] I think this really is just a rumor. Jun Ji Hyun’s husband also thought it was ridiculous enough to change his Katalk profile picture to “I want to be Jun Ji Hyun’s husband” ㅋㅋ
4. [+31, -9] I’m sure we’ll find the truth in due time. I do think this couple broke up, though.
5. [+21, -2] This rumor just sounds like a lie. The rumor is about Jun Ji Hyun’s husband wanting to leave her because he’s making more money than her now but ㅋㅋ that doesn’t make sense. He’s a business graduate from Korea University and comes from a wealthy family, he’d never care about her finances ㅋㅋ and his family is way wealthier than hers too. Plus, his hyung is a business graduate of Columbia and is married to the #1 richest chaebol daughter of Singapore too ㅋㅋ
6. [+4, -0] Do. Not. Care.
7. [+4, -0] Who cares what these people do, they’ll always be rich enough to be living better lives than the rest of us anyway~
8. [+6, -3] Please talk only once a decision’s been made
9. [+3, -1] Her husband thought the rumor was so ridiculous that he changed his profile picture to a ‘Slam Dunk’ image saying “I want to be Jun Ji Hyun’s husband”, the rumors are definitely false