Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+2,635, -355] She either read the comments or her agency told her about them
2. [+2,185, -270] I wonder what the kids who were hating on her for not donating will say now
3. [+1,779, -271] The kids who were hating on her should read this. Are you hating on her after donating 100 million won yourself? ㅡㅡ
4. [+217, -25] At this point, it seems like celebrities are donating for the sake of not being left out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+165, -33] And what about Song Hye Gyo and Yoo Ah In, their hometowns are both Daegu. Especially since they had the time to send support messages for Wuhan.
6. [+152, -19] I remember she got hate during the Sewol Ferry tragedy and then donated right after too. Kim Soo Hyun donated first, then she did after.
7. [+147, -24] Immediate donation after she started getting hate ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
8. [+127, -17] I think it’s great that celebrities are donating one after the other but let’s please not single out celebrities who aren’t and criticize them for it;; donations should not be demanded
9. [+116, -9] This has all become a game of donating for the sake of not being left out
10. [+88, -10] Looks like she did it after seeing all the hate comments on her pictorial article ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ
11. [+84, -32] Now that she’s been cornered?
12. [+78, -11] “Donation angel”? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ not at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+64, -19] Basically forced against her will since people were demanding it
14. [+61, -8] Looks like she made a sudden decision after reading the comments
15. [+60, -14] She always waits until people start questioning why she hasn’t donated yet, like back with the Sewol Ferry ㅋㅋㅋ why doesn’t she just go ahead and donate before people start talking? ㅋㅋ