Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+505, -231] 10% discount.. I’ve a lot to say but won’t say it
2. [+332, -58] I wonder if she only dated because people kept asking why she wasn’t… it feels like she was forced into doing it… ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+234, -28] So jealous of the wealthy’s ability to give
4. [+68, -12] It feels like she’s trying to donate as little as possible only because she’s getting hate over it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People were bringing up how she never donates so she suddenly donated ㅋㅋ She makes 4 billion won a month off of rent in the building that she bought 40 billion won in cash, no loans.
5. [+65, -31] So late… and only 10%? Sometimes it feels like she’s making up for the suffering her parents went through as Taiwanese immigrants (Wang Jung Cheo/Mook Chang Ae). Even when she was playing the character of an independence fighter, she said in an interview that she never cared for Korean history. She donated to charity only after Kim Soo Hyun did. There’s just something disappointing about her attitude through all of this.
6. [+46, -16] Maybe because I’ve seen so much news of others cutting rent by 50% but…
7. [+37, -6] Only 10%… so if rent is 3 million won this month, you can just pay 2.7 ^^……
8. [+36, -7] She’s shooting a new drama soon and all the comments lately have been bringing up her lack of charitable donations so it feels like she’s feeling forced to do all this
9. [+34, -6] I’d rather not put in the news about only 10% at all…
10. [+30, -7] These aren’t hate comments, we’re just saying the truth. 100 million won to her is nothing… she’s worth enough to buy up 80 billion won buildings like it’s nothing. And a 10% discount… well, I have a lot to say but won’t say it either.
11. [+26, -11] 10%… while others are discounting 30-40% ㅋ
12. [+20, -4] Not that I know her personally or anything but… she seems to have a lot of ambition (?) when it comes to money… ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ