Source: Chosun via Naver
1. [+1,774, -67] My blood runs backwards when I read news like this. At a time when so many are suffering, is there a reason news like this is necessary?
2. [+759, -19] Our economy is tanking so why is it only celebrity pay that is on the rise? The public doesn’t think they’re deserving of it so why should consumers have to foot the costs of their rising CF contracts with overpriced products? There is an imbalance here.
3. [+639, -57] Wow, you can make millions if you have a pretty face just by ripping some meat off of a piece of fried chicken. Let’s please start helping the needy too.
4. [+416, -21] This news feels ill-timed at a time when so many business owners are suffering from the pandemic. The government better be making sure that she is paying her taxes right.
5. [+201, -18] The reason I don’t like her is that she makes all this money but has never given back to charities. I have a lot of respect for celebrities who do good deeds but I can’t stand Jun Ji Hyun, Rain and Kim Tae Hee included. They’re only able to make the kind of money they do thanks to the public but they brag about it all without giving an ounce of it back.
6. [+132, -2] Celebrities make all this money off of their CF contracts but that cost comes directly down to us to pay. We need to start getting rid of celebrity advertisements or at least cutting back.
7. [+104, -2] She basically advertises every CF. I change the channel whenever I see her. She just seems so greedy to me. Imagine getting paid millions just to eat fried chicken for a few seconds. Start casting rookie celebrities or even non-celebrities~
8. [+88, -4] Celebrities are paid way too much… I know we live in a capitalist society but this is only going to create more division.
9. [+73, -3] She’s also the #1 celebrity who never donates to charities~!!!!