Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+2,018, -31] But it’s not like it never happened. What an image…
2. [+1,880, -37] The only thing that matters is that she committed an affair
3. [+1,816, -28] Both the man who had an affair and the woman who dated him knowing that he was a married man are not in the right so they can both screw off~!
4. [+146, -0] People keep feeling bad for the ‘The King’ producers but… it’s not like they weren’t aware of the other rumors surrounding her like the affair with a Japanese actor. They ignored all that and still cast her so why feel bad for them??
5. [+125, -3] So what if it was 10 years ago? That doesn’t justify it.
6. [+122, -3] What makes her any different from Kim Min Hee? Oh yeah, she was in a Hong Sang Soo movie too, wasn’t she?
7. [+116, -3] She has a problem if every man she dates is a married man. She had an affair with a Japanese person before too. She needs to wake up and realize that karma will get her.
8. [+102, -1] So the affair is clearly true ㅋㅋ
9. [+90, -4] What a funny official statement… just because it happened 10 years ago doesn’t mean it wasn’t an affair
10. [+82, -2] One thing our country never forgives is affairs.. (and it’s something you should be aware of if you hope to succeed in this country)
11. [+71, -1] Not like that was her first affair. Whether it was 10 years ago or recently, it doesn’t change the fact that an affair is an affair.
12. [+63, -4] Just because you don’t use a rag for 10 years doesn’t mean you can use it as a towel now.