Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+618] Why didn’t you try thinking it over 27 times before deciding to smoke marijuana..
2. [+370] What are we, chodings? Please stop giving people lesser sentences just because they’re writing some apology letters
3. [+192] ㅋ What a joke. He smoked all that marijuana thinking he’d never get caught and he’s only writing letters now that he’s caught? What are we, in school?
4. [+77] I loved BtoB so much… but this is really disappointing. Why don’t you just reflect, why are you filing an appeal…
5. [+57] I’d appeal too saying it’s unfair after seeing how many years Seungri got
6. [+16] He really doesn’t want to go to jail, huh? He should know that he deserves to pay the price for making his hyungs get all that hate, for putting them through tears. Appeal what? He basically spent all the money he made on buying marijuana. And shouldn’t he have posted an apology on SNS to his fans the very minute he got caught? Instead he’s writing all these letters to the court like that makes any of this okay…
7. [+78] Marijuana ㅋㅋ Just go live in the US, it’s legal there ㅋㅋ
8. [+10] If he smoked it 161 times, he should write 161 letters too
9. [+8] Letters of reflection.. ㅎㅎ
10. [+7] Shameless